A big thank you to Emma O’ Connor who facilitated a Zoom call regarding the MS Readathon for our pupils from 1st to 6th class. The presentation outlined the importance of the event to support people who are living with MS. It is an extremely worth while fundraiser and we look forward to hearing about all the books that our pupils will read in their efforts to raise funds for the event.
- Hot Chocolate & Christmas Treats in Mr. O’ Mahony’s 3rd & 4th Class
- 3rd & 4th Class Christmas Performance: The Twelve Days of Christmas Covid 19 Parody
- Junior & Senior Infants Christmas Performance: A Special Night
- 6th Class Christmas Performance: Twas the Night Before Christmas (School Parody)
- 1st & 2nd Class Christmas Performance: Sleigh Ride